.

2.10.2009

The Mommy Monologues Family

The boy that rocked our world! Meet Lboy! He's the cutest 19 month old you'll ever meet with a huge personality to boot. I can't get enough of him!

The First Baby of the Family. This is Giorgio Armani. The world's toughest yorkie!
Lboy, Todd, Kate
Meet Todd. The whole family at his graduation for his MBA. It was a fantastic day for our fam!

The computer that is hot pink on steroids! It is the blogging computer, the design computer, the Netflix computer...the basically "Kate's Entertainment Committee" Computer. I consider her (yes, her, not it) a very huge minor part of my family. :) I know, it's sad.

4 Amazing Comments!:

DP said... Best Blogger Tips

Oooh, I love your hot pink computer!!!! Just love it! And your yorkie is too cute. I have a shih-tzu, so I love little dogs :-)

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks! My husband says when he uses the comp he likes to pretend it's red. hahaha

Little dogs are the best! Mine thinks he weighs 100 lbs though...we went to the puppy park yesterday & he wouldn't play with any of the little dogs. His friend of choice, the Siberian Huskie...it figures!

Carol said... Best Blogger Tips

Giorgio is sooo cute & I know I obviously like the puppy cut ~ Zoe is due for one soon again! Thanks for the pic ~ ^_^ ~ Sweet ~ handsome family!

Carri said... Best Blogger Tips

Pink automatically makes things off limits to the hubby!!! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission