Hello All!
My mind is aboslutely blank today! I have been wanting to write a post for the last week and a half, but I haven't felt like anything "blog worthy" took place.
Oh sure there have been all kinds of crazy things going on, the usual crazy stuff that takes place with motherhood/parenthood. I mean lil dude has been army crawling all over the place, getting into this, getting into that--I have been baby proofing the house for weeks! But to no avail, I either don't think that it's interesting enough to post or I'm afraid of Nancy Grace coming after me over the tiniest bit of "oops, the baby got ahold of the dog food again." So...nothing going on here...sorry folks...
I'm sorry this post is so boring, wish I had more to report. Right now life is just...well slow (at least as far as blog post material is concerned.)
Hope your week is more interesting than mine!
Paz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Amazing Comments!:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!