.

3.27.2010

April Showers Giveaway

What up dudes ladies? I know I said that I wouldn't be back until Monday, but......I will usually write a second post for the day when something really important is at stake....like me winning something!

Check out the April Showers blog in order to read about her latest giveaway. It's a Conference on Blogging. Actually, if you don't want to check it out & you don't want to enter in the contest that just gives me more of a chance to win....But I'll give you the LINK to the conference anyways....

Peace out & have a great time sleeping in tomorrow...oh wait...we're all moms...sleeping in is now an extinct activity from our past lives...also extinct are our bank accounts, pretty clothes w/no poop stains, having our beds to ourselves....i could keep going with this list but I think you get the point. I'm delirious from exhaustion so I'm going to bed....

Luv yas...

0 Amazing Comments!:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission