.

3.25.2010

BABY BOOKWORM-WILL I EVER MAKE IT?

I feel like I was run over my a truck (a mack truck, the world's largest truck ever), that the said truck reversed over me, and then drove over me again. Am I sick? No. The so-called truck would be my 10 month old! Yes, that's right. We did the lovely routine of up again, down again all friggin night. He was literally up every 2 hours last night & I have no clue why. I know that he's teething, but I gave him pain reliever for that. I know he can't breathe out of his nose, but he had benadryl & a humidifier for that. And I might add this is the second, yes 2nd night in a row he has done this. I literally woke up sore from all of the bouncing, rocking, walking, that I did last night trying to get him to sleep (kid weighs 23 lbs--that's a lot of weight!)

Because of last night's activities I really don't know what to write about today because my initial blog post was going to be about Baby Bookworm at the local library. It's a book time for babies ages infant to 24 months every Monday or Thursday at 9:45 am.

Every Monday & every Thursday an alarm goes off on my phone to remind me to get Logan there. Let's see, the alarm has been going off in my phone now for about 3 weeks. And let's count how many times Wolverine has made it: Oh that would be a big, FAT zero! That's right I'm the world's worst mother. :)

Wolverine wakes up every morning at 7:30 it shouldn't be a problem to get there. But the for the last two weeks he's had an upper respiratory infection (not fun) and this morning he slept until 9:30. I thought I'd let the little guy sleep instead of dragging him out of bed, in the pouring down rain, to go read a book when I could read one to him at home. And his night was just as rough as mine, I'm sure he's just as tired as I am (although he has managed to shatter a glass serving platter, dump the dog food & water, knock over a chair, & chase the dog until the dog went insane & made a mad dash out the doggy door & is sitting in the pouring down rain just avoid the baby!)

But don't worry, I plan on taking him Monday. ha

PS I would like to add that my house stinks. Why is that?! Hmm....well I mentioned the doggy door right? Yes, let's see, a @!&$%# skunk tried to come through the doggy door last night to get out of the rain. Giorgio flips out & starts barking at him. Tke skunk goes bizerk & sprays the entire back door, including doggy door, thus spraying my entire livingroom. Ah...good times! We're having Stanley Steamer come out & deodorize & clean EVERYTHING! I love my life....

0 Amazing Comments!:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission