.

4.09.2010

Ultimate Blog Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Hey Ya'll! I know I just posted the world's longest post--but I thought that I would give it a shot & participate in 5 Minutes for Mom 2010 Ultimate Blog Party!

If you are stopping by from over there: WELCOME! If you read my blog regularly, Thanks for coming back by, your check is in the mail!

My name is Kate (as I'm sure you gathered from my profile to the left), I am a first time mom to my precious Wolverine! Phatness, my husband, is the love of my life. We met while studying abroad in Mexico, had a whirlwind romance & were married within a year of meeting. My favorite thing about Phatness is how he makes me laugh--I mean laugh until my sides hurt! It was the first laugh that had me & all the rest that have kept me here! I have a sweet puppy named Giorgio Armani (can't afford the real stuff, so I named my dog after him lol)--he has been a usurped by the baby but I try to give him all the love I can!

Mommy Monologues is a blog that I started a few weeks ago because I was looking for a hobby of my own that I didn't have to share with anyone--who am I kidding?! The real story behind why I started blogging for real was because I found this awesome web designer who makes the cutest blog designs. I immediately started thinking, "I MUST HAVE ONE!" But, who was I kidding? I'd written like 10 posts in 5 months. I was not going to spend money like that on something I was never going to use. So.....I decided to start writing daily & earn my blog design. And somewhere in that first week of blogging, I fell in love with the whole blogosphere. And it's turned into something I'm addicted to, obessessed with, can't live without, can't stop thinking about having a lot of fun with! It's been so awesome meeting other moms--I hope the Ultimate Blog Party will allow me to meet even more awesome & inspiring women/parents!

Here are some posts that will help you get to know more about me:

If I haven't completely bored you to death, then I would love for you to follow me, I would love for you to check out my facebook fan page and/or follow me on twitter @MommyMonologues!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you'll keep reading! 

Giveaways I would love to win:

#2-Happy Panda--their baby clothes are so cute!
#3-Rocking Horse to Love--This would be a perfect bday present for Logan!
#39-The gift certificate to a Garden Inn Hilton
#75- Hubs would love this!
#77-Baby Sunglasses & hat
USC #13-Free jewlery? Heck yeah!
USC #27-Very cute handbags! This would be an awesome gift certificate to win!
USC #39 & 41 & 43
The grand prize (Toshiba laptop) would be pretty awesome too!

56 Amazing Comments!:

1stopmom said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by via the Ultimate Blog Party. Have a great friday and enjoy the party!!

Nolie said... Best Blogger Tips

I already follow you but am partying as well this week for the ultimate blog party. Got to leave some comment love for you.

Terin Selena said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your look! I'm subscibing to your feed. See you around the party.

Angie Vinez said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by from the UBP. What a cute blog! Looking forward to stopping by more often and getting to know you.

Stop by my blog if you'd like!

Angie said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy blog party day!
Love to see more of your blog!
I am a new follower!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi there! I found you by way of the UBP! I'm Conni (MrsMamaHen.com) army wife and homeschooling mom of three. Nice to meet you!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Ladies! Thanks for stopping by! I'm heading over to check out your blogs right now!!! I'm looking forward to it!

Outer Banks Girl said... Best Blogger Tips

your blog is really pretty! I just love the whole look! :)

Happy UBP 2010!

http://www.outerbanksgirl.com/

Tiffany said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your blog! Great job! Stopping in from UBP! I'm one of your newest followers!

Krajcimama said... Best Blogger Tips

You're the first blog I'm visiting from UBP '10!

Nice blog - I'm on my way to read more of your posts. It's nice to meet you!

SusanD said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey Kate, Stopping in from the UBP. So glad I found you. I love your blog. Hop over for a visit when you get the chance. Blessings, SusanD

Monogrammed-Gifts said... Best Blogger Tips

Look forward to connecting with you at the Ultimate Blog Party!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks! And Ditto!

Jenn said... Best Blogger Tips

Have fun at the UBP! Great to connect!

Jenni
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you'll stop by and visit! And my Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

Theodora Ofosuhima said... Best Blogger Tips

Hello everyone and to you Kate, happy blog Party! Hope you will hop by to say hello!

amanda said... Best Blogger Tips

Hopped over from the party, hope you have a great turnout!

Niki Jolene said... Best Blogger Tips

Hello, I'm stoppin' over from the Ultimate Blog Party!

I'm your new follower from UBP10!

Visit me at http://free2befrugal.blogspot.com/2010/04/ultimate-blog-party-10.html and sign up for my newest giveaway!

Theta Mom said... Best Blogger Tips

I have to check out this UBP!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks Amanda & Niki!

Theta Mom: I think you'll love it! It's got all the networking you're so great at! Theta Mom Community gals will get a kick out of it too!

Rachel said... Best Blogger Tips

Good for you getting into blogging -- it's my addiction too, so I LOVE seeing others get hooked!

(love your puppy's name, by the way!)

My UBP Post: It's Party Time!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

What a gorgeous picture you have up! Is that from your wedding? Come visit my blog and happy ubp partying!

SugarPlumsMomma said... Best Blogger Tips

Following you back on twitter and now following you here. Sorry your cute Logan doesn't sleep through the night - SugarPlum totally did it on her own - and her sleep deprived momma was SO happy!

redeemed diva said... Best Blogger Tips

I like your blog! I'm glad you started up with it again and earned your blog design. It's very chic!

The Household 6 Diva said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog! I too have considered paying for a design - but I've turned tweaking my design into part of my hobby! :) Oh and that's a cutie-patutie lil boy you have!

PS I've collected a bunch of helpful links on my blogging page if you'd like to check it out!
http://household6diva.blogspot.com/2009/11/things-ive-learned-about-blogging.html

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

Coming by to "party"

Janene said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE the description of yourself. What a hoote.

Have a good time partying with UBP10. Stop by if you get a chance http://stopdropandrelax.com/blog/ And see what we have to help you Stop Drop and Relax. Visit our store at http://www.StopDropandRelax.com and Prepare To Be Pampered.

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks Alyssa! I checked out your site;what you do is very cool! Have fun "partying!"

Hey Janene, I'm stopping by over there now!

Hillary said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by from the party!!

What a fun blog-I think we have a lot in common!

Especially the blog design envy thing ;) I stayed up way to late last night moving things around on mine. I am not fluent in html which means I could spend hours moving things around and on the verge of tears. ;) Kidding. (sorta)

I'm following you now.

ps, what a precious boy you have!

Stop by if you get a chance-happy party-hopping!

-Hillary

Oh My Baby said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for stopping by from UBP. Cute blog, you're hilarious! I'm following you now too :)

Lifeofkaylen said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the reason you started blogging! It really is a beautiful layout.
Happy Blog Party!!

Gabe said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for stopping by my site. Glad to know that someone who grew up as one of five kids, survived! It even looks like you are thriving!! Maybe my kids have a chance too!

Looking forward to following your blog!
Gabe

Erin said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute blog! I am totally addicted to the blogosphere too!!

Happy UBP '10!

joeandbridge said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi there! I'm popping in from UBP to be your newest Google Follower! Hooray! Hope you're having an awesome weekend! You have a lovely blog! Hope you can swing by mine!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengobllins.com

Christine said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping in from UBP! Love your layout...I'm still new to blogging and not wanting to spend money on it yet! Happy partying!

Sandy said... Best Blogger Tips

Found you on the uBp pArtY today... good luck with the prizes you want... I'm now a new follower and will return to read more.... busy busy!!
Sandy

http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/2010/04/special-story-about-winter-who-could-do.html

ThinkFeminist said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy UBP Party!!! I love your blog honey.....I am now following on Google Friend Connect. Feel free to stop by mine as well at www.safehomehappymom.com

This is way fun than I thought, meeting new blogs I didnt even know exist! I will be reading up on archives all night long.

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I'll be checking in at each & every single one of your blogs!!! Happy Partying!

Tamara B. said... Best Blogger Tips

Blowing in from the UBP to say hi :)

We 2 Bees said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by from UBP! Cute blog! I'm totally addicted to this blogging thing as well. You can check out my addiction over at we2b.com!
I'm now following!
~Queen Bee

Kristi said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by from UBP. Super cute blog!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Heading over to check y'all out right now!!! Thanks for stopping by!

Deb said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by from the party. Hope you meet lots of really awesome friends. I started blogging 5 years ago and have been participating in the UBP for 4 years and I have meet some of the most remarkable friends that I still blog with today.

Nice to meet ya!

prophetess said... Best Blogger Tips

in from the UBP,great blog! I am now following on Google Friend Connect.

extreme personal measures said... Best Blogger Tips

Great blog! Following over from UBP10! I am your newest follower.

Joyeful said... Best Blogger Tips

Your post made me smile--all the way from your designer dog to your blog addiction : ) It's true--once you blog you can't stop! Nice meeting you! You sound like so much fun!

Happy Partyin'!

Cheryl said... Best Blogger Tips

In from the UBP - fun blog!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by from UBP. Love your blog. I guess I am the first willing participant to follow you. heh. Have fun blog hopping.

Visit my blog sometime.
Ellie
http://alittleoftheother.com

Lovin' Life on Less said... Best Blogger Tips

I started clicking on the facebook links on UBP and there you were. I love the baby pix on your FB. Mine is of my little man too and I use it because I smile every time I see it too.

I am a fan on your page now :-)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy UBP 2010!

Mandee said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet compliment on my header pic!

I hope you are enjoying UPB10 as much as I am! :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy UBP10!!! Your blog is great! :) Thanks for having me over!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks Jae! I loved your blog too!

Tara said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by from UBP2010! So great to find you here! Your writing is hilariously honest! LOL

Check out my UBP post at http://taramcclenahan.com/2010/04/11/ultimate-blog-party-arriving-late-but-didnt-forget-the-gift/

There is a giveaway too that I am sure Logan would love!

Blessings!
Tara

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

here for the party! Happy blog hopping!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Kate! Nice to meet you! I enjoyed reading your blog. Love all the great facts about you! I'll be sure to visit again.

I hope you can stop by our blog: http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com
Inspiredgifts.com is a mom owned newly launched site.

Have a beautiful day
Rebecca

Cheryl D. said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi! I'm popping by via the UBP! Nice website!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission