.

5.27.2010

Featurettes at Mommy Monologues

Photobucket

I'm wanting to get to know other bloggers--especially the ones who follow over here at my place....So I started thinking... about having a featured blogger every Friday!

All you have to do is:
1. Email me that you're interested!
2. Be a follower of my blog (not a follower yet, no problem! Follow me & then email me that you're interested. I warned you I blackmailed all my followers...)

Email me at mymommymonologues@gmail.com!
(And in the email would you leave me the URL to your blog? Thanks!)

Hope to hear from y'all soon!

9 Amazing Comments!:

Allyson & Jere said... Best Blogger Tips

I'd totally love to be a featured blogger on your cute little blog.

Awesome idea!

Natalie said... Best Blogger Tips

Exciting! I just sent you an email, and would love to "talk" more about it!

Melodramamma said... Best Blogger Tips

Love it. I can't wait to read your featured followers.

Joey Lynn Resciniti said... Best Blogger Tips

It's a very nice idea - I hope you have a great response!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks y'all! I just wrote you all back--I'm excited that one person was interested let alone 6!

Gini said... Best Blogger Tips

Yeah! So exciting!

liz said... Best Blogger Tips

that is such a good idea! Sending an email now.

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

YAY Liz! I look forward to it!

Southern Reflexions said... Best Blogger Tips

I e-mailed you!! :-D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission