.

5.29.2010

stick figure saturday



I'm hoping that by the word "figure" Ericka was not limiting me to drawing people only. Because I decided to throw caution to the wind & draw flowers instead--it's where the artistic flow led me. I know, you have a real dare devil here my friends....but in the name of true art wouldn't you do the same?

If you want to be as equally lazy as I was for your Saturday post, sketch a little somethin' somethin' & grab Ericka's button at Alabaster Cow for some real fun...








If you would like to be a Friday Featurette email me at mymommymonologues@gmail.com or check out the menu tab "Featurettes" for more info!

4 Amazing Comments!:

The Undomestic Mom said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours! I think we have tons in common based on your little about me...oh well besides the Spanish speaking and domestic part haha!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

i loooove it! and there are never any rules, kate. besides, flowers are people too! :)

Mungee's Ma said... Best Blogger Tips

Those are gorgeous flowers!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Ericka: I love it when there are no rules!

MM: haha yeah right...but they are kind of cheerful! lol

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission