.

5.01.2010

Saturdays Rock....Today I....

cleaned House.

met up with an old friend of Hubs's & the whole fam went to lunch with him.

went to the grocery store.

had "Alone Time" for 2 whole hours & got a spa mani & a pedi (gosh I wish I could do this everyday! So awesome!)

went out to dinner with my PHAT husband!

went for a drive with Hubs & looked at houses (just for fun.)

played with Wolverine.

watched "The Blind Side" with the Hubs & Baby.

Rocked Baby to sleep.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! And I love knowing that I'm typing this post with gorgeous nails! lol

Hope y'all's day was as awesome as mine!!!

6 Amazing Comments!:

Debbi said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my gosh! My hubby and I just got finished watching the blindside! I loved it. Ok, I've seen it before so I knew what to expect but still I loved it. Isn't everything just better with painted nails? I'm glad you had a great day. I hope tomorrow is good too!

liz said... Best Blogger Tips

Aaw, I'm jealous! Days like that are the best.

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Debbi: I had seen it once before too, but loved it just as much the 2nd time! And I LOVE LOVE SEC football, so that just makes it all the more fun to see all the old/same SEC coaches in the movie-oh & I love Sandra! lol I really do love painted nails!

Lizzy: Days like this are the best, far & few between (me getting alone time is a rarity these days)...thanks for stoping by! I'm looking forward to seeing your blog once you've switched over to WP! And I grabbed your button!

Priya Parmar said... Best Blogger Tips

wow your saturday sounds so much more productive than mine! so happy you stopped by my blog and i am so happy to learn that you like historical fiction!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for stopping by Priya! I'm looking forward to reading your blog & your book!

Nolie said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like one amazing day.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission