.

6.26.2010

Six Word Saturday--A New Meme


I found this Meme over at Our Mommyhood's list. And I thought that this one would be a great challenge (and extremely hard.) The task at hand is to describe your life in six words! Example (not one I came up with) "Found true love, married someone else."

So here is my life is six words:

Love God, Love Husband, Love Baby.

12 Amazing Comments!:

Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your pick!!!!! Nothing better than that!

Pavithra said... Best Blogger Tips

Lots of LOVE in your life!! Now THAT's what I call a happy life :)

Corinne Cunningham said... Best Blogger Tips

So sweet :) Bring on the love!

We 2 Bees said... Best Blogger Tips

I love it! Perfect pick.

liz said... Best Blogger Tips

YAY for OM's meme list! I have never heard of this one before, but it's a clever one. Good choices!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said... Best Blogger Tips

that was awesome!!! give me a minute to think of mine!

Sarah Harkins said... Best Blogger Tips

Perfect! Love it!

The Planet Pink said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey there! I stumbled across your blog and love it! Looking forward to reading more!

HRH Mommy said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey there. Love your blog and sense of humor. I'm following you now. If you have a chance, feel free to check out my blog at http://mformommy.blogspot.com

Call Me Cate said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice picks for your first six words! Your blog is really lovely. Thanks for playing 6WS this week!

alicia said... Best Blogger Tips

That is really sweet.

mangiabella said... Best Blogger Tips

i love your blog! came to u via blogfrog and am now your newest follower, would LOVE to have you follow me at mangia-bella.blogspot.com - love your 6 word sum up - amen to that and I second that emotion!!! hope to talk more with you soon sweet bella, have a glorious day!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission