.

7.25.2010

Getting to Know You

Getting to know YOU
 
It's time for Getting to Know you at Mannland5! Click on the button above or here to participate!!!


1. Thong or Granny Panties?
That's for me to know & Todd to find out. (:

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
I used to ask, "Hey. Are you afraid of heights? And if they said yes, then I would respond, "So is your fly." If they said no then I would say, "Well your fly is." Now, I just whisper something to them that's not quite so rude. lol

3. Spanx or no Spanx?
No spanx yet.

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
No.

5. What is your favorite Disney character?
Ariel (Little Mermaid) & Belle (Beauty & the Best.)

6. Dream vacation spot?
Right now I'm stuck on Bora Bora. But I seriously want to go everywhere--I haven't seen enough of the world.

7. What is your dream job?
I'm doing it--Lboy's mom.

8. Who is your hero and why?
My mom, my dad, my grandparents--I've realized since becoming a mother that they all sacrificed a LOT for their kids. And here I am doing the same kind of things & it blows my mind that they managed to do what they did. I hope I can do half as good of a job!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come back tomorrow to see about my FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!

12 Amazing Comments!:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said... Best Blogger Tips

I, too, think it's amazing to consider the sacrifices generations before us made. This motherhood gig is hard enough, and imagine how tough it would have been a couple of generations ago...without a lot of the conveniences that now make things a little easier? And I'm guessing husbands are more willing to jump into the mix these days and help, too.

Hannah said... Best Blogger Tips

My parents also made some big sacrifices while raising my brother and I, I think it is wonderful that your parents and grandparents are your heros! I love how you used to ask if the guys were afraid of heights! Too funny! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Shelby Bukhenik said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE me some Ariel!!!

Isn't it amazing how much more you appreciate your parents/grandparents when you become a parent!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said... Best Blogger Tips

yea to giveaways!

maybe the dude knew his fly was down like trolling! haha

Joey Lynn Resciniti said... Best Blogger Tips

I may be confused, but I thought there was an option 2 in there that is midway between thong and grannie panties. I may have just given myself away on that one though.

MommyLovesStilettos said... Best Blogger Tips

Bora Bora would be amazing!

Rebekah said... Best Blogger Tips

Bora Bora would be awesome, but I would love to see anything I could!

Tiffany said... Best Blogger Tips

I know how you feel, I live in NY and have never even been to NYC sooo I haven't even come close to seeing enough of the world yet.
Following you! Hope you'll follow back!

Sasx3.blogspot.com

star said... Best Blogger Tips

I chose Ariel and Belle too! It would be amazing to visit Bora Bora!

Maureen said... Best Blogger Tips

Oooh Bora-Bora is beautiful! Hope you'll get to go there soon, girl! :D

Melodramamma said... Best Blogger Tips

Kate! How are you! sorry it's been so long. Miss you. Hahahha about the fly. That's so awkward I wouldn't tell him unless I knew him well. I agree, now that I have kids I have a whole new appreciation for my parents and grandparents.

An Imperfect Momma said... Best Blogger Tips

Love Ariel and Belle! They are my favorite too. I totally agree with you about #7 - its my favorite job too. Hardest, but definitely my most favoritist...lol.

And I want to go to Fiji just cause I love the way it sounds. Go ahead and say it to yourself -Fiji. It sounds so alluring right?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission