.

7.17.2010

Who Knows?!--Stick Figure Saturday


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who really knows what this little dude is? But I just went where the artist inside of me said I should go. I know, I know, I'm so talented.

I hope y'all have a great Saturday!!!

10 Amazing Comments!:

Hannah said... Best Blogger Tips

I like him. You ought to give him a name.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I'll call him Whiskers :) He seems to have a bit of a "wandering eye"...

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

whiskers is awesome, wondering eye and all! lol thanks for participating kate!!

Melodramamma said... Best Blogger Tips

So funny. Hope you're having a great saturday.

Hannah said... Best Blogger Tips

Very cute! I hope you are having a great weekend!

Unplanned Cooking said... Best Blogger Tips

So cute! And way beyond my artistic talents :).

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Wait, is it Easter again already? lol

Cute little guy, whatever he is. ;)

Shelby Bukhenik said... Best Blogger Tips

haha I love it!

MommaKiss said... Best Blogger Tips

i know what that is, that's the little effer who's been digging under my shed isn't he. he's looking over at it right now!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

very impressive! he is cute! you may have a natural gift. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission