.

8.24.2010

Bucky Woopsie Review

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Shannon at Backcare Basics to see if I was interested in writing a review about one of their Bucky Woopsies. They are so stinkin' cute! So Shannon had this little guy, Arble, sent to me:
Now what's so cool about the Woopsie?!

  • You can use them hot OR cold. And trust me, we used this thing cold! We are in the middle of teething, Lboy is cutting 4 right now! So we would chill this & then let him chew on it.

  • The cover is machine washable (don't wash the liner/filler though!)


  • They have a multitude of colors Blue (Zibble), Green (Arble), Orange (Freedle), Pink (Whoodle), Purple (Zoodle), Yellow (Bozzle)
 I thoroughly enjoyed being able to have the opportunity to write the review! And it was really a lot of fun! So Thank you Sharin & Backcare Basics for the cute little Woopsie & for letting me review your product!

**I had a lot of pictures of the Woopsie, but apparently my camera cord grew little, chubby 3 ft legs & it has been hidden away never for me to find it again!**

I was given a Bucky Woopsie as a part of this review, it did not influence my opinion on the prodcut.

4 Amazing Comments!:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

So cute ... and useful too! Thanks for sharing, and for always having such fun blogs! Love it.
-Deb for Ouidad

Shelby Bukhenik said... Best Blogger Tips

ooo this sounds fabulous! Thanks for the review!

Liz said... Best Blogger Tips

gotta love the woopsies!

MommaKiss said... Best Blogger Tips

whoopsie is SO close to whoopie.

there. i said it :p

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission