.

8.15.2010

Getting to Know You at Mannland5

Getting to know YOU
Click the pic above & play along!


1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
Soccer, basketball, & some swimmers. But soccer is definitely the top one!

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
Before Lboy was born I was a definite procrastinator. But now that he's here I have to be a planner. It's really not fair to him if I get off a schedule. So I am WAAAY more organized as a mother than I was before I had kids.


3. Diet or regular (soda)?
Oh gosh, regular all the way.

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
My boots. And team color shirts for football games.


5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
Chick-filet. I seriously want to own one of those someday.


6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
I honestly have never thought about this before....


7. Did you wear braces?
Nope. I'm one of the lucky ones. Straight, straight teeth.


8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
Both. And that's what I got too. (;

9 Amazing Comments!:

Kimberly said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by today from GTKY. I have never had chick-filet! I guess I need to FIND one!
Have a great Sunday!

liz said... Best Blogger Tips

We LOVE Chik-Fil-A, too! In fact, we consider it to be not-really-fast-food because it's so far above places like McD's.

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said... Best Blogger Tips

I love my hubby's soccer legs! :) And I was just thinking that I need to get the girls some new shirts, as football season is fast approaching. Gotta have them in team colors, ya know?! :)

R said... Best Blogger Tips

I dont know that I've ever heard someone say they became more organized AFTER having kids. Thats great!

Kerbi said... Best Blogger Tips

Chik-Fil-A is amazing! I agree that boots are great for fall!

Joey Lynn Resciniti said... Best Blogger Tips

Engineers are the sexiest. Then race car drivers. Please be sure to share this comment with my husband.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my goodness! LOVE Chick-Fil-A! We moved away to a town that doesn't have one and now we're moving back to the town we came from so very excited for Chick-Fil-A and other great restaurants!
You are sooo lucky you didn't need braces.
So excited for football games too!

Corinne Cunningham said... Best Blogger Tips

It's so funny, I feel totally the opposite, I was way more organized before I had kids! :) Good for you though, it makes such a huge difference when you're organized!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi!

Just found your blog through blogfrog and I love it!

Isn't it crazy how after you have kids everything changes. I used to be really bad about procrastinating. While I'm still pretty bad about it, I've definitely gotten better about not putting things off til the last minute...especially when it involves my son.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission