.

8.03.2010

Scentsy Warmer Giveaway Winner & Post it Note Tuesday

The Scentsy Warmer Giveaway Winner is.....drum roll please..... Garilyn from Time to Sew!!! Congratulations! I will be emailing you pronto! Amy wants me to tell you all that during the month of "August *almost* everything Scentsy is on sale for 10% off. There is a list of the exclusions on my webpage. Some of the multi-packs are included, and they are the best way to try Scentsy. I sent you [Kate] a Plug-In system, which is on sale for $22.50, and the winner is getting a Full-Size System, which is on sale for $36."
The winner chosen at random. Again, I was given a Scentsy Plug-in as stated in my original giveaway post. Being given the free product did not influence my opinon of scentsy in any way.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also wanted to share a link with you all to send you over to Blissfully Domestic where you can see my first post that I've written about one of our favorite book series at the Mommy Monologue Household. Go check me out!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever I'm dead tired or overwhelmed with blogging or can't think of a single thing to write, I head over to the Meme section at Our Mommyhood to give me some ideas. And for some reason today & yesterday, my brain feels fried blogging wise...So here's my Post it Note Tuesday with SUPAH Mommy!






13 Amazing Comments!:

Shelby Bukhenik said... Best Blogger Tips

haha I tell myself every day I am going to go to bed soooo early and it NEVER works! Usually on my computer, but sometimes watching HGTV!

MommyLovesStilettos said... Best Blogger Tips

I am addicted to Real Housewives of NJ! I can't wait to watch the DC one! :)

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats Garilyn!

Kerri said... Best Blogger Tips

Awe! Thanks for the Bday love - Katie Bug! Love you and Lboy so much!
xoxox

PS - I also love Real Hosewives of NJ!!!

Garilyn S said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh so exciting to see my name! I'd wanted a Scentsy warmer for awhile now! Woo Hoo. I can't wait to try it out!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

9:30??? I usually go to sleep around 1 am hahaha

SZM said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so with you on the Real Housewives of NJ...totally addicting trainwreck!

Liz said... Best Blogger Tips

i have the same problem with 9:30 pm.

Kristin said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Kate! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello today! So sad I missed seeing about your giveaway by A DAY! Bummer! I always wanted to try Scentsy too... :-(. Thank you for your kind words! Hope you have a great evening! Oh, and P.S. I've got the same 9:30 problem, and here it is 11:20! Off to bed!

Maureen said... Best Blogger Tips

How did the playdate goes? :D Hope you guys had fun! We haven't been on one in like forever.

Caroline said... Best Blogger Tips

Never watched RHNJ, but I get the fascination with the crazies . . . everybody loves a train wreck.

Thanks for the tip about the Meme List at Our Mommyhood!!

Simply Me said... Best Blogger Tips

new follower :)

Stephani said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your creativity. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to more of your posts as well.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission