.

9.29.2010

Ten Things

Ten Things on my Mind This Week:

1. I have GOT to start going to bed earlier.
2. I have a busted computer.
3. I made a guy at Sony almost cry yesterday & I'm not super proud of it. 
4. I actually love the designs I'm doing for two gals!
5. I did a "no computer" day yesterday as long as Lboy was awake & it was glorious! And he loved me even more for it.
6. I am soo sick of cooking supper.
7. I'm tired of money always feeling so tight-will it be this way forever?
8. I'm happy to have a hobby.
9. I have a million things to do. It's a good & bad feeling.
10. I have a major craving for a white mocha frappuccino from Star Bucks. Definitely going to get one today!

Ten Things that Make me Happy:
1. The fact that I was smart enough to buy an extended warranty from Sony (this is the second hard drive they are installing for me in 3 months.)
2. I love my house. It's an amazing house for us to have a young family & I wouldn't trade it for anything.
3. I'm grateful Todd has a job & is willing to support me in my decision to be a stay-at-home mom. I know plenty of women who have had to go to battle over this with their spouses.
4. I'm happy to have my health, a healthy child & a healthy husband.
5. I'm happy that I only worry about money & tight budgets & not tragedies like serious illness or death.
6. I'm happy for the beautiful start of the fall season. The weather was gorgeous yesterday & I had so much fun in the backyard with the kiddo.
7. I'm happy to have a husband who loves me unconditionally & looks at me like I'm a super model.
8. I'm happy to have my puppy.
9. I'm happy to have three tubes of chapstick- this way I won't run out for a very long time (okay, a week. I'm addict.)
10. I got to talk to my mom today-THREE times! :)
11. Okay, one more. I'm so pumped I got to spend the entire weekend with my parents.

9 Amazing Comments!:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

If I were doing this, my 'Happy' list would almost be identical! I'm happy, grateful, and blessed I'll be able to be a stay-at-home mom. And I'm glad my husband and I have always been in agreement with it! I'm a chapstick junkie, too. Burts Bees by day, and Carmex by night! lol

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow our lists are so similar! Where does all the money GO?? *sigh*

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said... Best Blogger Tips

ok spill....why did you make the poor boy almost cry?! haha

and don't get me started on cooking dinner...i'm stuck in it for the long haul and wonder how i'm gonna keep up meal planning for the next 18+ years while the kids are living at home!

Shelby Bukhenik said... Best Blogger Tips

haha you may not be proud of making him almost cry, but he clearly did you wrong if it came to that!!

AGREED about money situations!!

I can't wait to see your new designs!

Joey Lynn Resciniti said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope that happy list overshadows the first one!

Corinne Cunningham said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the happy list :)
(and I so need to et to bed earlier as well... never happens though!)

Liz said... Best Blogger Tips

i just got my 'puter back! it was 31 hours and i missed it! especially twitter. :) now i'm trying to catch up!

Kristen said... Best Blogger Tips

oh I love these things!!

p.s. I left you an award on my blog :)

Cyrene said... Best Blogger Tips

I was just reflecting on the blessings and I think we're thankful for a lot of the same reasons. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission