.

12.20.2010

Daddy Graduated & Mommy Turned 27

Our weekend from Lboy's Point of View:

Daddy got ready for graduation!

I promised Mommy that I would be on my best behavior! I was having so much fun climbing the stairs, but then graduation started.
In walked my Daddy.
 
Mommy started crying happy tears when Daddy came in because she was so proud (and a little crazy from sleep deprivation!) Grandma Ily made her take a picture crying...
I told everyone exactly how I felt about not getting to climb up and down the stairs anymore.
While I was waiting to see Daddy get his diploma a crazy man blew a foghorn and ticked off all the babies! I wanted to give him the finger too, but I decided to be polite...for now...
I was really excited to see my Daddy. He even let me play with the balloons!
Here we are as a family. I was hungry and ready to leave so I didn't feel like posing. But at least Mommy wasn't crying anymore.
All that stair climbing, bird flipping & clapping for Daddy made me exhausted!

Mommy got her brand new computer from Sony-FINALLY! Maybe I should flip Sony the bird for being so difficult?! But, she says that she is happy with the comp & loves that it is hot pink on steroids.
I got to play with the computer box-aren't I so lucky?!
Then Mommy pushed me in the swing! It was AWESOME!
Then Mommy blew out her candles...

 ...and I devoured the cupcake!

Whew! That was an EXCITING weekend!

**Just to clarify: I had someone mention to me that they thought that Todd or I had taught Lboy to flip the bird. Um...NO! I would NEVER teach my kid that. He just happened to hold his hand up in that position when we took the picture.**

6 Amazing Comments!:

GlowinGirl said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats to you husband and happy birthday to you! What a fun weekend you must have had celebrating. Your little man is precious (and your computer rocks). ;)

corinne said... Best Blogger Tips

Congratulations!!!! What an exciting weekend!! So much happy :) Loving your Christmas design!

Brittney Mclain said... Best Blogger Tips

awww lol.
congrats to your hubby & Happy birthday to you!

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you! We had a great weekend! His graduation has been a loooong two years full of a ton of stuff-I can't believe it's already come & gone!

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you and thank you! I get bored with designs so easily. :/

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks! And I'm loving having my own comp again!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission