.

3.09.2011

If I lived on Wisteria Lane.

If I lived on Wisteria Lane....

I'd have neighbors who are bombshells.
The Hot Mamas of Desperate Housewives
I'd have slept with at least 1 of my friends' husbands and/or a high school teenager who just happens to be my gardener, & I might have turned lesbian & started dating a stripper.

Do you know any 18 year olds who look like this?!
If I lived on Wisteria Lane....

I'd have a serial killer for a friend who would deliver my child in HIS house , a deranged lunatic out to kill me for revenge, & I might even have killed someone myself (and gotten away with it.)
Eddie the Strangler.
If I lived on Wisteria Lane....

My neighbors would be slightly slutty while pretending to be classy, they'd chase after my husband, & I would wash my car wearing almost nothing.

This is what I wear when I wash my car.
If I lived on Wisteria Lane....

I'd have a humongous house decorated beautifully, designer clothes, & fancy cars yet be in financial ruin.

Susan's House
Watching the women of Wisteria Lane has me wondering....

What's going on in my little slice of Suburbia Heaven?
My House!


I can admit, I'm a little late to the Desperate Housewives Club, but about a year ago I fell in love with the women of Wisteria Lane & their insane lives! 

These women have me checking out my neighbors for craziness (and secretly hoping that my street was just as much fun!)...

There is this crazy guy that lives down the street from us. He backs his suburban into the garage (for a fast getaway, I'm sure of it!) I've seen his car coming & going maybe 3 times, he has his mailbox screwed shut, & a no Solicitation Sign on his front door. 

The women of Wisteria Lane have me convinced this man is either:

A) A former CIA agent.
B) Hiding out from some government agency.
C) He is one of the deranged, killer lunatics you would find on Wisteria Lane out to revenge the death of someone. And we don't know who his target his!

Do you like Desperate Housewives? Have any crazy neighbors?

32 Amazing Comments!:

Liz said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh no! They've put doubt and suspicion into your mind!

Damn, those Housewives!

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips

I love Desperate Housewives!

And we do have weird neighbors ... I think there may be some "kept" women living nearby. Haven't quite figured it out yet...

J Creek said... Best Blogger Tips

I have also become a fan of Desperate Housewives recently! I only allow myself to watch it on my Iphone at the gym...it's been the most effective way of sticking to the gym!

Lift Like A Mom said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh Lord, you crack me up. I never used to watch it and now I'm sucked in. :)

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

I used to watch Desperate Housewives but then I stopped because I was recording so many shows that I couldn't keep up on all of them and the Housewives had to go.

As far as your neighbor I'm going to hope that he is A because the other are scary.

I have one crazy neighbor who is almost 40 and still lives with his mom who calls animal control anytime a dog barks in the neighborhood and constantly gets into fights with people. Maybe I should start watching Desperate Housewives again so I can figure out what type of person he is.

hynz said... Best Blogger Tips

That's not cool! They turned you into a snoopy neighbor.
I think Susan being in a financial ruin while living in that neighborhood doesn't add up too..

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I like Desperate Housewives, but it's hard to catch up on it here in Mexico so I stopped watching :(

Love Edie's car-washing outfit :)

Dolli-Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

That's funny. I have often wished I could run my house like Bri did in the early years, except my kids would love me.
Freshly ironed sheets and kids that think your awesome. What could be better?

30ish Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

I love Desperate Housewives and I have watched them from the first episode. I don't really know any of my neighbors because we didn't have any kids until last year so we never really hung out in our neighborhood. Everyone here got to know each other from their kids playing together. Hopefully that will change this year as the weather warms up and our kiddo wants to play outside.

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

So true!

Granted this guy is kind of creepy...it's like it's a vacant lot & he's just doing some sort of spying on the neighborhood or something.

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh creepy!

It's such a fun show, I'm bummed that I just finished up season 6 on Netflix. :/

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

That's for commenting Jessica!

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

lol I hope he's A too or if he is C then I hope he's after someone else. jk jk jk

I had a neighbor like that when I was growing up. She called the cops on us one time because she thought we were being too loud. Yeah, it was 6 PM in the evening & it was my little sister's 8th birthday. Wild Crazy right?! Geez....

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

So you are a Housewives fan too then I see? Admit it, they've made you a little snoopy too. haha

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

And I wish I could cook like her too! And then still walk around in my pearls & pencil skirts. lol

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Yeah, our neighbors don't hang out at all. I think it's so strange because I grew up in a neighborhood where all the neighbors hung out. Kind of like Wisteria lane minus all the hoochiness & killers. haha

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

Being loud at 6pm? That is totally a reason to call the cops. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with people. If she was bothered by the noise why didn't she come over and say something rather than call the cops.

Mother On The Go said... Best Blogger Tips

I love DH.Never missed one episoe. fought wwith the kids over TV time co it clshed with Phineas and Ferb,and Ialways won. I am friendly wth neighbors but did I have neighbrs looking like that, wouldnt be friendly... yeah I am sure. Liked your post. will stalk you. You can catch me at www.mothersonthego.com.

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica

Because she was a chicken. If you read my post from today, I write about the wind chimes of our elderly next door neighbor. The mean neighbor would take rubber bands & put them around the wind chimes because she thought they were too loud. **Rolls Eyes**

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

@Mother On The Go

Oh who are you kidding?! You dress like that everyday! lol I know I do (as I type this in my husband's gray sweatpants, a tshirt, I haven't had a shower or brushed my teeth yet this morning! hahaha

Kim said... Best Blogger Tips

Kate! You think my heels and thong are too much for washing the car?? I was just trying to you know, KLASS things up a bit around here. :) I'd secretly like to keep house like Bree, while having my 3 kids run around. Think she's for hire?

Carri said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never seen an episode!
I would dress like that every day if I could afford it. How nice would that be?

Moomser said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi, recently re-found your blog, good as ever!
I secretly wish I lived in Wisteria Lane, had the legs to wash my car in Edi's outfit, had Bree's housekeeping skills and Gabrielle's gardner. And no, never met an 18 year old that looked like that!

Elena @NaynaDub said... Best Blogger Tips

I do the same thing - I wish my neighborhood was crazy like Wisteria Lane. I'd love to sit and have cocktails on the porch. Well, they have coffee but I'd institute cocktails. Love your theories on your neighbor. ;)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh no - I think you're ahead of me. We have the latest season waiting for us on DVD but we haven't started watching it yet. I feel like I live on the french version of Wysteria Lane.

Elena @NaynaDub said... Best Blogger Tips

I do the same thing - I wish my neighborhood was crazy like Wisteria Lane. I'd love to sit and have cocktails on the porch. Well, they have coffee but I'd institute cocktails. Love your theories on your neighbor. ;)

Carri said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never seen an episode!
I would dress like that every day if I could afford it. How nice would that be?

Hello! I'm Kate. said... Best Blogger Tips

@Mother On The Go

Oh who are you kidding?! You dress like that everyday! lol I know I do (as I type this in my husband's gray sweatpants, a tshirt, I haven't had a shower or brushed my teeth yet this morning! hahaha

gringationcancun said... Best Blogger Tips

I like Desperate Housewives, but it's hard to catch up on it here in Mexico so I stopped watching :(

Love Edie's car-washing outfit :)

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

The 6th season is good! I finished it last week & now I don't know what to do with myself. I guess I'm just going to have to be patient & wait for the 7th season to come on Netflix.

Living on the french version of Wisteria Lane sounds interesting!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I recently gave up on Desperate Housewives, but I SOOOOOO enjoyed it and truth me told, I miss it. So stylish, sassy and snarky.

Tonya said... Best Blogger Tips

I recently gave up on Desperate Housewives, but I SOOOOOO enjoyed it and truth me told, I miss it. So stylish, sassy and snarky.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission