.

3.16.2011

What did you find in your toilet bowl?


What did you find in your toilet bowl? 

Was it a sippy cup, a roll of toilet paper, a ginger ale can, & 4 empty toilet paper rolls? 

I was in the shower for all of 10 minutes & this was the lovely mess I found. 

Todd's response when I texted him the picture:
"Have fun with that!"

So you know what I did?

I just left it ALL in the toilet so that when Todd got home from work 7 hours later, he got to have all that fun he wished on me.

Thank God for 2 bathrooms!!!

33 Amazing Comments!:

Sarah said... Best Blogger Tips

Hahahahaha! That's hilariously awful... and totally my life when my children were tiny!
Good for you for leavin' for "the man"... ha ha!

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

The joys of a being a parent right?! lol It actually had me cracking up! Especially when he looked at me & said "uh-oh" & shrugged his shoulders all innocently. He's pretty precious if I must say so myself.

Kelly said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, my!!! I don't mean to laugh, but this is pretty funny!! :)

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

It really is! I sent to in a text to some people & they all died laughing! It definitely earned quite a few!

30ish Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

I get really grossed out by toilets and so I probably would leave it all there for my husband too. But it is a funny picture, and it only took 10 minutes...Imagine what would happen if you had taken the time to do something luxurious like use a body scrub.

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

ahaha! Oh the horrors! It would have been awful because when I stepped out of the tub he had a pile of things next to the toilet to throw in there!

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope that Todd to be a little more sympathetic. I agree, thank God for more than 1 bathroom in a house.

Kimberly All Work No Play said... Best Blogger Tips

Well someone sure has an appetite for odd things ;) I bet they don't remember eating all that ;)

Joanie Foster said... Best Blogger Tips

Two words for you... TOILET LOCK! The best $10 you'll ever spend as a mom of boys...I honestly can't believe you haven't needed them before this point! Get yourself to Target and get a couple!!! :)

Renee said... Best Blogger Tips

Priceless!!

I'm so glad you let Todd have all that fun. It was very big of you to not keep all that enjoyment to yourself.

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

ahaha! Bet it didn't feel good going in or coming out!

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

No kidding right? We rarely use the guest bathroom, but I used it all day that day! lol

MommaKiss said... Best Blogger Tips

Aw Yeah, I'm so glad you left it for him.

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

I know I can't either! I remember when you told me to do this once before....shoulda listened then! lol We are going to go today...besides any excuse to go to Target is good with me!

Kate@Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Exactly, he needed to have a good time after working a 9 hour day! *enter evil cackle*

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

BWAHAHAHA! Awesome :) I kind of really want kids now... I thought my dogs were entertaining hahaha

Katie Gates said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Kate, Just stopping by to thank you for stopping by on my SITS day. Funny post! I never would have expected to smile upon seeing someone's toilet bowl uploaded onto my computer screen!

Liz said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE that you left it for Todd!

Kim said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE that you left it there for him!! You are awesome!!

TheProDiva said... Best Blogger Tips

Ha!!! That's hilarious! Thanks for leaving the fun for Todd to clean up....you just catapulted the womanhood 20 steps forward! Love your blog by the way!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

@TheProDiva

Well he definitely earned it! :)

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

@Kim

lol It was good for him!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

@Liz

It was pretty funny when he walked in there & saw it all!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my! I LOVE that you left it for your husband. That sounds like something I would do.

BTW, my husband's name is also Todd. I may have pointed that out before.

Tonya said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my! I LOVE that you left it for your husband. That sounds like something I would do.

BTW, my husband's name is also Todd. I may have pointed that out before.

Hello! I'm Kate. said... Best Blogger Tips

@Kim

lol It was good for him!

Liz said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE that you left it for Todd!

Lady Jennie said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a lesson for the flippant husband! ;-)

Give Jon a Dollar said... Best Blogger Tips

Ha. That's funny!

Carri said... Best Blogger Tips

WHY DO THEY DO THAT? Why why why why! Sigh. I don't know how many times I have to tell Blake that the toilet is not a toy storage.

Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips

:-)) Sounds a lot like something I would do to my husband (except that we only have one bathroom)!!

**visiting from Sunday Funday!!**

Celeste said... Best Blogger Tips

Hahahaa! I'm proud to say that I left a big pile of dog puke in middle of floor the other day for hub. Stay at home mom power girlfriend! Following from Sunday blog hop. Please come by and say Hi at shallowOcity

CHEERS!

Zainab said... Best Blogger Tips

lmao omg!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission