.

3.29.2010

Holy Crow Batman! We did it!

Side note: I seriously have no idea where I got the phrase "Holy Crow Batman" or why in the heck I started using it, but I do & Hubs thinks I'm crazy weird for saying it, but he can deal....

Remember last week when I wrote about Baby Bookworm at the local library?! Well, we made it today! I just really wanted to go because I really really wanted to write a post about it I thought it was extremely important for Wolverine to have those kind of experiences. Logan had a blast, I had fun meeting new mommies, & we plan on being there Thursday! We can't wait! I guarantee you that if you are looking for more mommy (there were dads there too!) & baby things, check out your local library's website or give them a call--it's well worth your time!

I thought that pictures would tell the story better, so today is just a picture day! He was so great with the other babies, it was really quite precious!

He had to be in the middle of everything
Checkin' out all the new babies
Playing with the musical egg
Yay for Baby Bookworm
Eating the musical egg
Kickin' it on the big couch
Worn out from playing at the library

19 Amazing Comments!:

Tammy said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by from SITS. Your blog is adorable...along with your little guy! We use to go to the library all the time when our kids were little too. Now they are 9 and 7...time flies when you are having fun! Take care and enjoy your Monday!

Iva Messy said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG your little guy is ADORABLE!!!! My little ones are 3 and 1 ;) they are so much fun!! Glad he had such a nice time...and you ;) Happy Monday!!!

Toulouse Confessions said... Best Blogger Tips

What an adorable little boy! You are Spanish speaking? Where are you from orginally? Do you speak Spanish to Logan? I would love to compare notes with you! I guess we will through our blogs!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Tammy: Thank you for stopping by! Time has flown by just in this first year & it's almost time for this first birthday party! It's unbelievable!

Iva: Thank you! And thank you for stopping by! I think he's prety precious too. 3 & 1 wow you must have your hands full!

Veronica Lee said... Best Blogger Tips

Your little one is super cute!!

Following your lovely blog now.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said... Best Blogger Tips

You've made me remember that I need to call the library. We had a program like this at our local branch, but they cancelled it in December when the organizer left for another job. I need to call and see if they've found a new leader!

~Elizabeth

Joey Lynn Resciniti said... Best Blogger Tips

I loved those first baby storytimes with the shaker eggs and bubbles! Have fun!

Keri said... Best Blogger Tips

Ah yes, Logan is a fabulous name, isn't it? You got it right, it's definitely for the sweet souls! You're little man sure is precious with such beautiful eyes! I'm a fan!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks Keri! And thanks for stopping by!

S.I.F. said... Best Blogger Tips

When I was a nanny I always took the kids to the library events - it was always a good time, and best of all: free! Plus, much needed grown up socialization time!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said... Best Blogger Tips

I'd love to take little lils to the library for reading time but she would be out the door so fast ripping books from the shelves! she is unlike my other 3 kids! :o)

Baby Sweetness said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, that looks fun! Ok, time to check out my library!

BTW, I totally do a version of "holy cow, batman," but mine is from the tv show, so I instead of "cow" I throw in random words about the thing. Like "holy library/book worms/ mommy groups/ invasion of the tiny human readers, batman!' ;)

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

ELizabeth: Good luck! I hope it's back up & running!

SIF: Yes, I actually talked to an adult yesterday! ha It was an experience I haven't quite had in some time! lol

Laura: haha that's too funny!

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

i like the "holy invasion of the tiny human readers, batman!" I think that should be the new title to the post! thanks for stoping by!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Glad you found time to head over to the library programs. We went to a few when my little guy was smaller, but now that I'm back to work we just can't make it anymore. I always found that the programs like that seemed to coincide with naptime so it was hard to go regularly. Have fun!
amber :)

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

I hear that! I'm a grad student & my year off ends May 17th, so little dude will be spending a lot more time with people other than his mommy & I'm gettin nervous! I'm trying to cram in as much as possible until then! lol Thanks for stopping by Amber!

LisaDay said... Best Blogger Tips

It looks like it was great fun. I miss that about not being at home any longer.

Stopping by from SITS.

LisaDay

Alissa said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG! How cute is he? I use the Batman phrase as well :)

KNB said... Best Blogger Tips

What a fun blog! Logan is absolutely adorable and it looks like you had a great day! Happy Saturday Sharefest!

http://www.mommamaybemad.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission