.

3.28.2010

Lady Blogger's Society

I joined The Lady Bloggers' Society last week & they do this thing called the Social Tea Party. Since this is only my first week of blogging, I decided not to post much this weekend & read up on "How to Blog" & to go in search of blogs that I'd like to read. I didn't want to stay within the Mommy Blogging scene so I went into three different categories in : Crafts, Spiritual, & Other Blogs. It opened a whole new world!

1. Dot Dot Dinosaur--this week I reread Jurassic Park & watched the movies, so I'm in dinosaur mode. This site is cool, has some cool art, is definitely different from the Mommy Blogging World & I'm glad I found it.

2. Single and Sane--Margaret really had some great insights! And with it being the start of Holy Week, I thought that it was a good place to go. Seemed appropiate.

3. Educational Wooden Toys-- definitely going to make my pocket book lighter. I'm constantly looking for new toys for Wolverine. Developmentally, he outgrows toys pretty fast, so I'm glad I found this site.

For the new blogger (me!) they had some great Blogging Tips. I'm trying to soak up as much info as I can--while they did get me a little nervous about Blogging Etiquette (hope I haven't pissed anyone off), I'm glad I read what I did. I plan on checking back with them as often as possible to improve my blog. This is a good one too about learning out to grab readers' attention with interviews (which I've been wanting to do.)

If you're wanting to discover some new ladies & insights into blogging, go check out the The Lady Blogger's Society.



Photobucket

6 Amazing Comments!:

Gucci Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

Very cute blog! I'm your newest follower...looking forward to reading more!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you feel better too!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

i gave you a sunshine award.

http://www.alabastercow.com/2010/03/product-review-earth-balance-natural.html

what what.

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

sweet! i'm so pumped! maybe some of ur readers will have pity on this new blogger & straggle over here!

Veronica Lee said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Love your blog.

Baby Sweetness said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for the link!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission