.

4.14.2010

HAPPY 101 AWARD

Ericka at Alabaster Cow gave me this award on her blog today to make me happy since I've been doing battle with unfun bodily functions (Logan's not mine!) Three reasons why you should read her blog: 1. Like I've said before she knows where I live in "real" life--I'd hate for her to go all Jillian Michaels on my you know what... 2. She's darn funny & Narcissism At It's Finest... 3. She's going to be a famous writer & we've already promised each other that her daughter & Wolverine are going to be married b/c we won't have to worry about having ugly grandchildren & then I can ride the coat tails of her fame to get awesome free stuff--you know throw her name around; get what I want. I don't know if it will work, but I'm going to give it one heck of a shot......and that being said... Here are the details of the HAPPY 101 AWARD:



The Rules:
1. copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. list 10 things that make you happy.
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

10 things that make me happy (in no particular order):
1) reading-right now I'm on a "Tudors" kick. Anything about Henry VIII or his family that I can get my hands on makes me so so so happy!
2) My front yard almost being finished & knowing that Todd & I worked/are working our bootays off to get the job done.
3) Planning Wolverine's First Birthday Party!
4) Meeting new people from this whole blogging thing!
5) Wolverine starting to feel better--I hate the look of discomfort on his face. It literally makes my whole body ache in the way that only a parent can feel when their child is sick.
6) Going to the local bakery & getting a gourmet cupcake that's the same flavor my wedding cake was--it reminds me of the first magical day Phatness & I have had together (I hear the "awwww" 's or the gags depending on who happens to be reading right now)
7) Making Phatness watch HGTV & then him totally getting into one of Candace Olson's "Devine Designs" :)
8) I don't drink caffeine but when I do, I love White Mocha Frappuccino's from StarBucks
9) Walking on Campus--there's so much hope when you walk onto a campus at the beginning of the school year.
10) My house!

And the Award Goes To: (Do I have to pick?! I love them all!!!) Since Ericka did 5, I'm going to as well:

*Laura @ Melodramommy -- A) She's hilarious B) She writes letters to Mr. Poopie C) She's doing AN AWESOME GIVEAWAY! Go check her out!
*Brittany @ Not Your Average Teen --her blog title says it all. You will be amazed when you read her stuff that she's only 17!
*Mary Allison @ The Makeshift Revolution --she asked me to do my first feature blogger piece. She really is onto something over at her place!
*Alicia & Mike @ Andie Rae Photography --they take great pictures, they live in the OC, & Alicia has me on this dumb kiss a$$ quota a week thing--so I figure this should fill that for about 2 weeks
*Lauren @ That 22 Yr Old Housewife-- b/c she got me all teared up when I read the birthday letter she wrote to her son!
*Okay one more--Hillary @ The Sassy One-- she posted about this heavenly chocolate ganache brownie that looks to die for & her daughter Ruby is precious!

7 Amazing Comments!:

Melodramommy said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you! That is soooo sweet! And, you have a Mr. Poopie letter about to be posted on my blog just for you!

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks sooo much! This is really sweet!!! It truly means a lot!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said... Best Blogger Tips

ok we love divine design...i wish she would come to texas and do my living room or kitchen for FREE ha ha
she is so talented!

liz said... Best Blogger Tips

Congratulations, Kate!

rite said... Best Blogger Tips

yay thank you kate!!!! ps starbucks white mochas are my fav!!!!!

~LO

Hillary said... Best Blogger Tips

you are too sweet-thank you!

looove Starbucks...and I'm with ya-there's something special about campus at the beginning. That feeling doesn't last long for me ;)

Melodramommy said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey Kate! I hope you're all feeling better today! I posted about this award today. Thanks again so much for thinking of me.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission