.

4.14.2010

The Stomach Flu is on the War Path

Dear Blogging Friends,

The stomach flu decided to come for a visit at 6:30 this morning. He made his grand appearance all over my shirt, my bed, my pillows, my blankets.....you get the idea. It was very icky....

Wolverine was up & down all night, I thought it was just his teeth bothering him (he's cutting 5 teeth right now!)...but nooooooo turns out it was his tummy! Oh fun! It's moments like these when I call my husband at work at say, "We are NEVER living 3 hours away from my mom EVER AGAIN!" I could really use some hands on help today--but we will survive! I just don't like seeing my baby sick, it makes me hurt all over.

That being said....

I have some emails to get back to & comments to read & comments to write back & people to visit.... but all of this has been delayed & I will get back to it as soon as my little man is better! (Fortunately he fell asleep, so I was able to get at least this written today)..........

I'll be back soon....I hope!

Wish us luck....we're going to need it....or if you don't do luck, send us your prayers....or if you do both send both!
Paz.

9 Amazing Comments!:

SusanD said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh no. Hope you're all doing much better soon. Blessings, SusanD

Hannah said... Best Blogger Tips

When the little one is sick it is so hard! I hope Logan gets to feeling better soon!

God bless!

Debbi said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope he feels better soon. Being sick is no fun, for anyone!

Joey Lynn Resciniti said... Best Blogger Tips

We had that over the winter for my first go-round as a parent. It's not fun! I hope he's feeling better soon and even more that you don't get it next!

ericka @ alabaster cow said... Best Blogger Tips

i wish you tons of luck kate! maybe an award will make you feel a bit better?

http://www.alabastercow.com/2010/04/message-from-your-local-blogger.html

and i hope logan feels better quickly!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks y'all! He has just now falled asleep, but I don't think he's down for the night--I'm hoping I don't get it either....

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Best Blogger Tips

And in the midst of my sleep deprivation & getting human bodily fluids all over me, I've also forgotten how to conjugate verbs in the English language: "He has just now FALLED asleep"....that's terrible....

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said... Best Blogger Tips

i hate when my babies get the tummy bug....i always wish i could do it for them! (eww and yep)

rite said... Best Blogger Tips

O man i was hospitalized last week for this... i had it so bad i got dehydrated and developed kidney stones... no bueno... im still trying to pass them :0( i hope u feel better!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to write back. Somedays my dictator aka my toddler won't let me. But I will try to get back to you ASAP!!! If you are wanting a blog design please visit my Contact Me Page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009-2011 Mommy Monologues
Do not copy ANY content without permission